Check out my website! arielcoleart.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Holling Hoodhood

I just finished reading The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt, which is possibly the best novel I have ever read in my life. I LOVED it. I really only read young-adult novels, because, I guess they keep me entertained and they tend to be short and sweet. I get so sad when I finish books. Its like this whole world opened up to me, and I made friends who I laughed and cried with, and then all the sudden, 294 pages later, it all ends. I usually drag out the last few pages as long as I can, but sooner or later, it happens, and the book is over. So here is my way of dragging out The Wednesday Wars. The main character, Holling Hoodhood (quite the name, I know), is never described physically...so here is my quick rendition. Awesome book by the way. You should read it. It will make you want to eat a cream puff or two, run at 'tempo' pace, and have nightmares about rats (not want to..actually have the nightmares. Maybe I should do a sketch about killer rats??)

No comments:

Post a Comment