Check out my website! arielcoleart.com

Monday, April 15, 2013

Daily Drawings, Weekly Paintings

Well, I did it! I finished school!! Yessiree, I am the proud owner of a Bachelor's degree. What is my plan now, you ask? One thing I am planning on doing is consistently keep this blog. Ok, don't look so surprized, I know my last post was in DECEMBER, but I, ladies and gentlemen, am a new woman. That's right, I am more motivated than ever. So my plan. I will post one Daily Drawing each day (hency the name), and one Weekly Painting each week (not sure which day). So no matter how hideous the image, or how quickly I have to do it because jr.'s nap times are about as predicable as Rexburg, Idaho's weather..I WILL post! There, you have it, my post-graduation blog game plan. (I also have a goal to be less wordy..we'll see how that goes!)

With that said, here is Daily Drawing numero uno....drum roll...................
It is VERY quick (Max's nap was VERY short), but I had fun. And I lately I have been naming all my characters, so here is Hank, in all his glory. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment