Check out my website! arielcoleart.com

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I know, I know, DAILY drawings mean I am supposed to post them everyday. I won't ramble on any excuses, but I WILL post my abso-fav children's books, as of late! (now do you forgive me? Of course you do!)

Here are my two ABSOLUTE favorites from childhood. I would get these weekly from the library and beg and beg my mom to read them again and again. My mom actually bought me both for a graduation gift. I LOVE the illustrations. So captivating!



The next two are ones I have discovered fairly recently, but they are also wonderful. I love going to the library with my little boy and getting a big stack of children's books. These have some of the best illustrations I have seen in a while. I LOVE any book illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser (Fancy Nancy is hilarious!)

So there you go...a few books with incredible illustrations to inspire you. I am definitely inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment